Gucci The Beat Goes On Scarf Bag
Hampton Road Designs coveted, one-of-a-kind HEIRLOOM COLLECTION Vintage Scarf Clutches are made to be carried from day-to-night. Inspired by the elegance of Grace Kelly and the cool style of Jane Birkin, they created the bags from authenticated designer silk scarves. Each of the hand-cut petite clutches is unlike the other and tells its own story, which makes these petite wristlet handbags the perfect accessory or special gift for any occasion.
Reinforced and lined with a colorful "POP" of silk dupioni, our Heirloom Collection Gucci Ombré Garden bag is made to be kept for years to come and handed down like a piece of wearable couture.
- Made from Gucci - "The Beat Goes On"
- Each of our clutches features a wristlet so you can balance your cocktail while shaking hands or mingling, and still keep track of all your necessities.
- Size: 10" x 7": Holds cell phone, keys, money, lipstick, and glasses.
- Zipper closure.
- Silk dupioni lining.
- Packaged in our signature green gift box, complete with grosgrain ribbon and handwritten Legacy Card.
- We source our vintage scarves globally.
- Each scarf is purchased from a reputable broker and authenticated.
- Given the age of the scarf, some bags may have slight marks or discoloration.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Made in the USA by a woman and veteran owned studio.
- Hampton Road Designs is not affiliated with Gucci.
Please Note: Limited quantities available. Once these bags are sold out, they are gone for good.